Domestic & Agricultural Wells
Launch of www.drillawell.ie by Patrick Briody & Sons Ltd, Domestic & Agricultural Wells Specialists
Patrick Briody & Sons Ltd is delighted to announce the launch of our new no-frills and competitively priced domestic & agricultural/farm water well drilling service.
With Patrick Briody and Sons Ltd you can always depend on securing a universally trusted and reliable well drilling service. And now, in addition to us guaranteeing you a completely transparent and hugely competitive price quotation, you will also meet the driller, at the quotation stage, who will be personally responsible for drilling your well ... who happens to be one of our family: Eric Briody.
Eric will give you his personal commitment on the start date for drilling your well. And all throughout the drilling process he will keep you fully informed on how the drilling work on your well is progressing.
A comprehensive log of the borehole will be recorded by Eric which is retained for consultation if any issues arise with your well in the future.
All the while you pay for straight talking, competitive pricing including an overall guide price to complete drilling works, pump installation, civil works and realistic estimate on water treatment systems..... so there are no surprises whatsoever.
In fact We are happy to recommend/organise a specialist pump fitter & water treatment contactor who will ensure the water pumping from your spring well is right first time, from start to finish... at the right price, of course!
Our terms and conditions are clearly explained at the outset and we guarantee you that there will be no nasty hidden-extras.
Have a look at our website www.drillawell.ie and if you have a domestic well or farm well enquiry - or know somebody that may have - you are very welcome to get in touch with us.
We'll always be delighted to be of service to you. Call us soon!
For reliability and accountability for all our Agricultural & Domestic Well Clients....Drillawell
- Have reliable and comprehensive machinery to handle varied drilling conditions.
- Review local drilling records.
- Undertake a site survey to consider drill rig access, potential implications of drilling near buildings/existing wells.
- Suggest an appropriate location for the proposed well, conforming with various guidelines in order to facilitate groundwater protection efforts.
- Provide a clear, written quotation of all terms, conditions and prices.
- Clarify queries and well specification at quotation stage, eg cement sealing of well, well disinfecting, grade of steel casing and PVC well sleeving to install.
- Prepare a borehole log of completed well and lining materials installed.
- Offer advice on manhole completion, pump installation and water testing.
- Clarify what happens if no water is sourced at the drilling stage OR the Driller's estimate of water yield is subsequently proven inaccurate.